Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My God

  • Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together,
  • discussing how important their children are.
  • The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest.
  • When he walks into a room, everyone calls him
  • 'Father'."
  • The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a
  • bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say,
  • 'Your Grace'."
  • The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to
  • put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he
  • walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence'."
  • The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence.
  • The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?"
  • She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard bodied,
  • well hung, male stripper. Whenever he walks into a
  • room, women say, "My God..."

No comments: